Friday, July 20, 2007

Rainbow....



God when I look at the Rainbow you have placed in sky so blue, it reminds me that all your promises are true...

Your Rainbow reminds me that those who believe on you are few, yet you have called us your little Ewe...

God when I look at the Rainbow I see it's hue, it reminds me that your love for us true...

Your Rainbow in sky so blue, reminds me to keep praying through...


God when I look at your Rainbow and see how it's colors are bright, it reminds me to do what is right...


Your Rainbow I have never seen at night, this reminds me to stay in the light...


God when I look at your Rainbow it reminds me of your grief because of our unbelief...


Your Rainbow have no pot of gold, but your wonderful story of love it has told...

Your Rainbow to me is a sign of your love it represents your Son's life Blood...

No comments: